Choker fashion necklaces
- Fashion show event management.
Choker Fashion Necklaces
- (Necklace (combinatorics)) In combinatorics, a k-ary necklace of length n is an equivalence class of n-character strings over an alphabet of size k, taking all rotations as equivalent. It represents a structure with n circularly connected beads of up to k different colors.
- (chiefly in South Africa) Kill (someone) with a tire necklace
- (necklace) jewelry consisting of a cord or chain (often bearing gems) worn about the neck as an ornament (especially by women)
- A necklace is an article of jewellery which is worn around the neck. Necklaces are frequently formed from a metal jewellery chain, often attached to a locket or pendant.
- Make into a particular or the required form
- characteristic or habitual practice
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- Use materials to make into
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- A clerical or other high collar
- necklace that fits tightly around a woman's neck
- A necklace or ornamental band of fabric that fits closely around the neck
- A cable looped around a log to drag it
- garroter: someone who kills by strangling
- an unfortunate person who is unable to perform effectively because of nervous tension or agitation; "he could win if he wasn't a choker"
Vintage Rhinestone Brooch Choker Necklace
Beautiful short choker
style necklace made with an old rhinestone encrusted brooch on one side, some faceted glass droplets and lots of assorted vintage brass chains. The brooch measures about 4 cm and the whole length of the necklace is 45 cm
Red and black straight razor lace choker
by Professor Maelstromme
Photo; Dark Romantics Photography
Similar posts: online shopping fashion malaysia fashion magazine in london fashion art schools fashion model names high fashion suit 1920 fashion wholesale fashion accessories from china fashion accessories shops papaya fashion store fashion show ideas