Different fashion styles
: Designer fashion
Different Fashion Styles
- A manner of doing something
- A way of using language
- (style) manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- (style) designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- (style) make consistent with a certain fashion or style; "Style my hair"; "style the dress"
The Encyclopedia of Fashion Illustration Techniques: A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Visual Guide to Fashion Design
The latest in our essential Encyclopedia of Art series puts the spotlight on the catwalk to provide a practical compendium of all-media fashion design
techniques. Suitable for beginners as well as experienced illustrators, this book takes readers step-by-step through precise techniques used by professionals. Learn to depict fabric textures and folds, work with color and tone to create the illusion of body forms, and transform real-life model poses into stylized figures. Containing a visual gallery of over 500 illustrations to clarify each method described, this book is an essential guide to help design
ers, fashion mavens, and even amateur doodlers, communicate their ideas and develop a unique graphic style.
FASHION IN STYLE "PINKLAINE"
FASHION IN STYLE_"Pinklaine"_(a.k.a. Pinky)
_the real image of me without any effects from computer enhancement, just the natural side of me.
I took this two different
shot of myself from my phonecam. Then i merged these two shot together to produce this double image photo of me, making it appear like my twin sister.
IMG 2072 Extreme gothic fashion
Summer Darkness gothic festival in the city Utrecht, the Netherlands.
See the link in the first comment to see my portfolio
This collection of 31 elegant and ingenious scarf design
s tap the expertise of more than 25 knitwear design
ers who offer new ways to think about this most basic of garments. Designs by Kathryn Alexander, Debbie Bliss, Nancy Bush, Lily Chin, Nicky Epstein, Sasha Kagan, Sally Melville, and Kristin Nicholas are included, representing a varied exploration of techniques that provide innovative ways to think about knitting and crochet. Sections on knitting and crochet basics, making a scarf without a pattern, and a design
er's notebook with templates for basic scarves and suggestions for design variations are provided.
Similar posts: girls fashion tops authentic victorian fashion patterns fashion magazine titles opening a fashion store vintage fashion photography blog fashion spot fearne cotton fashion games la becoming fashion stylist